Whether you are looking for an extravagant wedding reception or more intimate wedding ceremony and cocktail party, the Sheraton Melbourne and our trusted wedding planners are here to help you every step of the way. The team at Little Collins St Kitchen are on hand to create a culinary feast that complements the occasion – be it a set menu in several courses or a superb seafood buffet.
Our elegant and contemporary venues come in a range of sizes, enabling us to cater to wedding parties of all sizes and be the perfect wedding reception venue for you.
The elegant ballroom invites you to celebrate in style with up to 200 guests or book the Terrace Bar and enjoy exclusive use of the space for cocktails and canapes under the stars.
Our Wedding Package - $150 per person
Our comprehensive wedding package was designed with the ideal wedding in mind. Comprising a pre-reception venue, luxurious wedding night accommodation, wedding cake and much more, our wedding package takes the most important elements into account. Our dedicated wedding coordinators & Executive Chef are on hand to ensure your special day is a true success.
- Reception room hire
- A pre-reception private room for the bridal party to enjoy pre-dinner drinks & canapés on arrival
- Your choice of three canapés served to guests on arrival
- Deluxe three course alternate menu
- Wedding cake cut
- 5-hour beverage package
- Freshly brewed coffee & tea served with truffles
- For the bridal toast – a glass of Australian sparkling wine for all guests
- For the bridal waltz – a dancefloor
- Staging, lectern and microphone for your speeches
- An easel for seating plans
- Table setting with chair covers, centrepieces & personalised menus
- Luxurious wedding night accommodation package for the bride & groom in an Executive Terrace Suite with a romantic breakfast for two served to your room
- Two complimentary valet car parks
- Pre-wedding menu tasting for the bride & groom
- Complimentary use of the Terrace Bar as a post ceremony drinks venue for your guests